California Summer Camp Sexual Abuse Attorney
When parents send their child to summer camp, they should not have to worry about sexual abuse or the safety of their child. Unfortunately, sexual abuse perpetrated by summer camp counselors and volunteers is not uncommon. At Greenberg Gross LLP, we are standing by to help when you need a California summer camp sexual abuse attorney. If you are a parent and discover your child has been abused, or if you are an adult and realize that you were abused as a child at summer camp, our team is ready to help. We will work to ensure that justice is served in this case and that you are fairly compensated for what happened.
Why Choose Greenberg Gross LLP for Your Summer Camp Sexual Abuse Case?
- Greenberg Gross LLP has significant experience handling complex sexual abuse cases, including those against individual perpetrators of abuse as well as the companies and organizations the abusers work for.
- Our two founding partners have been named among the top 100 lawyers in California. Other attorneys in our firm have been listed nationally as “litigation stars,” “best lawyers,” and “superlawyers.”
- We are fully prepared to take every case to trial, if necessary to ensure that sexual abuse victims receive the justice and compensation they deserve.
- We take California summer camp sexual abuse cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not pay any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they deserve.
How Can a California Summer Camp Sexual Abuse Lawyer Help?
Adult survivors of sexual abuse and parents of minors who are sexual abuse survivors are dealing with a lot, and are often overwhelmed by what has happened. A California sexual abuse lawyer skilled in summer camp sexual abuse claims will be your advocate throughout the entire legal process. They will be responsible for:
- Keeping your identity private, if that is what you desire.
- Working with an extensive network to help investigate the incident and prove the liability of the defendant.
- Working with trusted medical and economic experts to assess an honest and fair compensation award amount.
- Ensure that your case is filed within the civil deadlines set forth under California law.
- Handle settlement negotiations with the other parties involved.
- Fully prepare the case for trial, if necessary.
Learn more about how a compassionate California summer camp sexual abuse attorney at Greenberg Gross LLP can help you seek justice and compensation. Contact our law office today.
Who Is Liable for Summer Camp Sexual Abuse?
Many people think that only the alleged sexual abuser can be held accountable in these cases. At Greenberg Gross LLP, our summer camp sexual abuse lawyers in California strive not only to hold the alleged perpetrator of the sexual abuse accountable, but also any organization involved in allowing the abuse to occur or for covering up the abuse.
It is not uncommon for our team to file lawsuits against the summer camp itself, as the camp and its leaders are responsible for screening, selecting, training, and retaining staff members. They are also responsible for supervising staff members. If a summer camp and its leaders fail to take reasonable measures to protect campers, they could be held liable as well.
Contact a Summer Camp Sexual Abuse Attorney in California Today
If you or somebody you care about has been abused while participating in a summer camp in California, contact the team at Greenberg Gross LLP. We are standing by to help regardless of whether you are an adult survivor of childhood sexual abuse or are parents seeking justice for a minor child. We understand how complicated these cases can become, emotionally and legally. Know that we will protect you in and out of court, and not back down from well-funded adversaries. When you need a summer camp sexual abuse lawyer, we are here to help you in every way we can.