A personal injury lawyer from Greenberg Gross will work hard to deliver the money you are entitled to. We help those in Fresno who have suffered injuries or lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence—whether it’s a motorist, property owner, medical provider, or anyone else.
Greenberg Gross has secured over $300 million for our clients, including those in Fresno. Let a Fresno personal injury lawyer from our firm fight for the money you deserve.
Why Clients in Fresno Trust the Personal Injury Lawyers from Greenberg Gross
Our personal injury attorneys at Greenberg Gross boast impressive case results, but we offer so much more than that. When you hire a Fresno personal injury attorney from Greenberg Gross to lead your case, you can count on:
- An attentive, compassionate legal advocate: We listen to people, and our clients are our top priority. While your attorney will offer suggestions about handling your case, we want to hear all the feedback you have to offer. Just as importantly, we need to hear why you’re coming to us for help.
- A law firm that fights against all odds: If we see that you deserve justice, we’ll fight for you. When it comes to the question of whether to take your case to trial, we will do what is best for you. We are not afraid to fight for our clients—in fact, we relish the opportunity.
- An accomplished leadership team guiding your case: Our attorneys have received several accolades, with our two founding partners listed among the top 100 lawyers in California. Your lawyer will be qualified to lead your case and determined to secure the money you deserve.
- A law firm that has won prior cases in Fresno: Our familiarity with personal injury cases in Fresno has prepared us for your case. We won’t have to learn about the individuals, locations, and institutions that we’ll need to know to complete your case. There will be no delays or holdups on our end, as it is critical that we obtain your settlement or judgment as soon as possible.
We opened our firm’s doors in 2013 and have fought relentlessly for our clients ever since. Our legal team confronts even the most intimidating defendants because that’s what our clients deserve.
Let a dedicated personal injury lawyer from Greenberg Gross lead your case in Fresno from start to finish. You should be able to focus on your physical well-being, loved ones, and mental health—we will make sure you can.
Types of Cases Our Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Fresno Handle
Our firm prides itself on representing anyone who needs help from a personal injury lawyer. We handle a wide range of personal injury cases in Fresno, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents (including delivery truck and 18-wheeler accidents)
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Trip-and-fall accidents
- Negligent security cases
- Defective product cases (including defective medical devices)
- Medical malpractice
- Boating accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Animal attacks
- Workplace accidents
- Wrongful death cases
This is only a brief list of the case types our attorneys at Greenberg Gross can handle. As the American Bar Association (ABA) explains, someone has grounds for a personal injury case anytime another person is negligent and causes an accident that results in injuries or other damages.
If someone acted negligently and caused you to suffer injuries or lose a loved one, Greenberg Gross will seek compensation to cover your damages.
We Fight for Personal Injury Clients in Fresno to Get Fair Compensation
In nearly a decade of serving clients, we’ve learned that every case differs. Your Fresno personal injury lawyer will approach your case with an open mind, completing a thorough investigation of your damages.
We may find that you deserve compensation for:
- Healthcare costs: Our clients typically face medical bills for their or a loved one’s injuries.
- Professional damages: Our injured clients often face the loss of income, earning power, and other professional benefits because the accident has caused them to miss work.
- Pain and suffering: Fortunately, California’s civil justice system allows us to seek compensation for non-economic damages, and pain and suffering is the primary one. Pain and suffering can include physical pain, psychological and emotional pain, and diagnosable conditions like depression and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Property damage: Several of the case types we handle, including motor vehicle accident cases, cause our clients to suffer property damage.
You may have additional damages that entitle you to compensation. Our Fresno personal injury lawyers take a consistent, proven approach to evaluating clients’ damages. We always ensure that we have accounted for every damage each client has because those damages set the bar for financial recovery.
How the Personal Injury Attorneys from Greenberg Gross Fight for Clients’ Financial Recoveries in Fresno
Our law firm offers a wealth of resources, headlined by our attorneys and paralegals. This allows us to manage every detail of your personal injury case in Fresno, going above and beyond by:
- Securing all evidence that could help us win your case
- Documenting your case-related damages
- Calculating the total cost of your damages, which will serve as our settlement target
- Hiring any experts who can improve your personal injury case in Fresno
- Negotiating for a settlement on your behalf
- Taking your case to trial, if it is the right legal strategy
Greenberg Gross wants to ease your financial stress and get the compensation you are entitled to. In turn, this may reduce your psychological stress and improve your quality of life.
Call Greenberg Gross Today for a Free Consultation About Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer in Fresno
CCP § 335.1 generally requires our lawyers to file personal injury cases in Fresno within two years of the injury happening. We typically have the same amount of time to file a wrongful death case. Please contact Greenberg Gross as soon as possible, so your personal injury lawyer can file your case promptly.
Contact Greenberg Gross today for your free consultation. No strings, no cost. Just call.