A California personal injury lawyer from Greenberg Gross can help you seek financial recovery for your losses. When someone else is the reason you’re facing injuries and a difficult recovery, you should not have to pay for the costs associated with the accident. Our firm will help you determine how the accident happened. We can offer legal support to help you file an insurance claim or lawsuit.
We could help you seek compensation for the out-of-pocket costs associated with your accident. While we work on building your case, you can take time to recover. Greenberg Gross understands how to handle personal injury cases like yours.
How a California Personal Injury Attorney From Greenberg Gross Can Help You
The Greenberg Gross team understands how overwhelming it can be to deal with a serious injury. When you hire us, you can expect us to manage your case by:
- Investigating the facts of your case
- Gathering any evidence that we can use to support your case
- Drafting and submitting all case-related paperwork
- Interviewing any witnesses whose testimony could support your case
- Hiring any experts who could provide insight into your case
- Documenting your damages and calculating your total losses
- Seeking a financial settlement with any liable parties
- Proceeding to trial, if we cannot settle your case fairly out of court
Our firm will support you throughout your case and keep you updated on its status. We can defend you against the other party’s insurance company and attorneys. Our team knows how to recognize bad faith practices and can ensure you do not accept a settlement offer that is too low.
If we need any information from you, we will let you know. Clients sometimes need to give statements or approve a case decision, but we will make your involvement as seamless as possible.
Greenberg Gross Can Handle a Range of California Accident Cases
After your personal injury accident, you could be facing serious injuries. You don’t need to handle your case alone while you have to attend doctor’s appointments and care for your injuries.
Our team manages many different personal injury case types, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
If you suffered injuries in one of these accidents, we may be able to help you seek justice. Reach out to our firm to learn more about what our California personal injury lawyer can do for your case.
Our team knows the civil justice system in California. We understand the latest laws and rules, and you can expect us to lead your case professionally.
Damages That May Entitle You to Compensation After a California Personal Injury Accident
The nature of your losses, and how much those losses have cost you, will determine how much compensation we pursue. Our clients who suffer injuries may recover damages for:
- Medical bills: The cost of medical care can put intense financial pressure on the victim. We want to relieve this pressure by getting fair coverage for your medical expenses. This can include compensation for doctor’s visits, medications, and travel expenses to appointments.
- Lost income: Our clients often have to take time away from work because of their injuries. You may lose income, bonuses, and benefits because of your injuries. We will seek fair compensation for the income you lost.
- Lost earning capacity: Your ability to return to work at all could be impacted by your accident. You could also be unable to return to the same job you once had. We can help you recover compensation if you cannot return to work or had to accept a lower-paying job because of your injuries.
- Pain and suffering: Many injuries cause victims to experience pain and suffering. We can assign a value to the physical pain and suffering you experienced to help you recover compensation.
- Mental anguish: Some accident victims could suffer from mental unrest. We will include this in your demand for damages if it applies to your case.
- Property damage: Some cases, including motor vehicle accidents, involve property damage. When appropriate, we seek coverage for our clients’ property losses.
Our team will gather evidence to prove that you suffered damages. We can collect medical documents, police reports, and photos of your injuries to demonstrate how you were impacted by the accident.
We fight relentlessly for every client. When we compile your case, we will ensure it covers all of your losses.
We Can Help You Prove Liability in Your California Case
When you seek compensation, you will have to prove that another party was liable for the accident. We can help you do this by establishing negligence. To show the at-fault party’s negligence, we can prove the following:
- They owed you a duty of care: The other party had a duty to keep you safe or act reasonably.
- They did not uphold this duty: The at-fault party breached their duty of care by demonstrating negligence.
- Their negligence caused your accident: The liable party’s negligent actions were the reason you were hurt in an accident.
- You suffered damages because of their negligence: Your finances and well-being were impacted because of the accident and your injuries.
Our California personal injury lawyer will identify the liable party. If more than one person or entity is responsible for your accident, we could seek compensation from more than one liable party.
Call Greenberg Gross for a Free Consultation About Your California Personal Injury Case
Our lawyers can be your legal advocates. We also help victims of sexual abuse, who may seek justice through a personal injury lawsuit. A California personal injury lawyer from Greenberg Gross will seek the settlement you deserve based on the facts of your case.
Call Greenberg Gross today for your free consultation. Our team can answer your questions when you contact us.