Daniel S. Cha
Daniel Cha is an experienced civil litigator whose practice focuses on fighting for survivors of childhood sexual abuse. Mr. Cha began advocating for victims of violent crime in law school by volunteering for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office’s Hardcore Gang Unit in Compton, California, as well as by assisting juvenile offenders while serving on the student board of the El Centro Legal Clinics at UCLA School of Law. Since graduating law school, Mr. Cha has advocated for his clients through all aspects of civil litigation in state and federal courts, both trial and appellate courts. Mr. Cha has also handled cases involving personal injury, employment discrimination and harassment, California Sexually Violent Predator Act, civil rights and public entities.
Mr. Cha attended UCLA School of Law, where he earned membership to the Moot Court Honors Program and served as research assistant to UCLA School of Law Professors Richard Abel and Joel Handler.
Awards & Recognition
- Southern California Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2015-2018
Professional & Community Involvement
- Orange County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Childhood Sexual Assault Suit Filed Against Merced City School District and Plumskey
October 2022 |
- Childhood Sexual Assault Lawsuit Filed Against Capital Christian School
May 2022 |