Did you sustain severe injuries due to someone else’s negligence? If so, a San Diego personal injury lawyer can seek compensation for medical costs, pain and suffering, professional losses, and other damages from your injuries. Our team can also lead your wrongful death lawsuit if your loved one has passed away under negligent circumstances.
Greenberg Gross boasts trial lawyers who fight for our clients’ financial interests. We will handle your case from start to finish.
Who Can Hire a San Diego Personal Injury Lawyer?
You could hire a personal injury lawyer in San Diego because you have suffered injuries that you believe were preventable. Greenberg Gross handles personal injury cases involving:
- Truck accidents
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products
- Sexual abuse
- Physical assault
The attorneys at Greenberg Gross want to get justice for you. These cases are about far more than compensation—they also involve holding liable parties accountable for their damaging actions.
Why Choose Greenberg Gross as Your Personal Injury Lawyers in San Diego?
We seek financial justice for negligence victims, and we know personal injury law. Because of our firm’s focus on this area of law and the relevant experience we have, our team:
- Understands the specific challenges that clients in personal injury cases face
- Recognizes potential damages in personal injury cases, even those not readily apparent
- Handles each client with compassion, knowing that personal injury cases often involve significant injuries or even loss of life
- Stands ready for the challenges your case in San Diego may present
We are a law firm passionate about helping survivors victimized by negligent acts. Fighting for survivors is what we do; we will fight for you, too.
What You Need to Know About Greenberg Gross
You should become comfortable with a law firm before hiring them. As someone seeking a personal injury lawyer in San Diego, you should know that the Greenberg Gross team:
- Has a clear legal focus, ensuring that we are qualified to lead every case we accept
- Has secured millions of dollars in financial recoveries for our clients
- Has decades of legal experience
- Will always be available to answer your calls, reply to your text messages and emails, answer your questions, and address your concerns
- Puts the client first in every decision we make
Our personal injury attorneys serving San Diego focus on major personal injury cases. If you want a lawyer prepared to lead your high-stakes case, look no further than Greenberg Gross.
How a Personal Injury Attorney from Greenberg Gross Will Lead Your Case in San Diego
Our team ensures our clients can focus on their physical and emotional health. We handle every step of the civil legal process in San Diego, including the following:
- Evidence gathering: We aim to prove that liable parties caused you harm, either intentionally or through their negligence. Our attorneys will seek any witness accounts, photographs, videos, or other evidence that helps prove your case.
- Identifying liable parties: Our investigation of your case in San Diego will uncover liable parties. You can hold multiple parties responsible in personal injury cases. For example, if someone directly caused you harm, they might be liable. If someone else allowed you to suffer harm without intervening, they might also be liable.
- Documenting the client’s losses: We will review your losses. We may work with your doctors, retain experts, and take other steps to help us understand your damages.
- Calculating the value of the client’s losses: We will conduct an accurate, detailed calculation of your damages. We can place a monetary value even on noneconomic losses like pain and suffering.
- Negotiating a settlement: We will seek a settlement that holds liable parties accountable for their actions. If lawyers for those responsible parties do not settle fairly, we retain the option of going to court.
- Proceeding to trial if necessary: Greenberg Gross are trial attorneys, so we are always ready to go to court if appropriate.
We will also handle the daily tasks involved in your case, including paperwork and communications. Our personal injury cases in San Diego often require considerable time, effort, and financial resources. We are willing to take on this challenge for you.
We Will Seek Fair Compensation for Your Damages
Damages often result from someone suffering physical injuries, sexual violation, and other forms of harm. Our firm determines what those damages are and how much they have cost our client.
Recoverable damages in your San Diego personal injury case may include the following:
- Pain and suffering: Many defendants in our cases inflict substantial pain and suffering on our clients. Pain and suffering can include emotional distress, depression, physical pain, and other types of harm.
- Medical expenses: Personal injury victims often incur substantial medical bills. Thus, our team will seek full coverage for your case-related medical costs.
- Treatment for psychological and emotional harm: If you need to undergo psychological or emotional trauma treatment, we will seek compensation to cover such care.
- Lost income: If you cannot work for any period because of your injuries, we will calculate the cost of your lost income and other professional damages.
Each client we represent presents us with entirely new circumstances. However, we will show compassion and attention to detail as we learn of your damages.
Call Greenberg Gross Today for Your Free Consultation
You should not wait to hire a San Diego personal injury lawyer from Greenberg Gross—we may only have a brief time to file your case, and we want to get started as soon as possible.
Call our team today for your free consultation. We know how serious personal injuries can be, and we want to get the justice you deserve.