Jemma E. Dunn
Jemma Dunn is an experienced trial lawyer with a wide range of experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in complex litigation. Ms. Dunn now focuses her practice on advocating for victims of childhood sexual assault and assisting them through the litigation process.
Prior to joining Greenberg Gross, Ms. Dunn spent almost ten years working for a large global law firm, in complex litigation matters including business disputes, contract litigation, public entity matters, employment litigation, disability rights, products liability, and personal injury/catastrophic tort claims. Ms. Dunn later joined the City of Huntington Beach as in-house litigation counsel where she represented the City in a variety of matters including civil rights, personal injury, and employment litigation. Ms. Dunn has significant experience handling high profile, complex, and sensitive cases in both state and federal courts.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Orange County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- American Board of Trial Advocates Rising New Trial Lawyer
- Childhood Sexual Assault Lawsuit Filed Against Colton Joint Unified School District
October 2022 |
- $3.3 Million Settlement Reached with New Haven Unified School District for Enabling Sexual Abuse by Teacher
May 2022 |
- $2.5 Million Settlement Reached with Seacoast Grace Church for Enabling Sexual Abuse by Youth Pastor
April 2022 |
- Greenberg Gross LLP Creates Specialized Practice Group to Fight for Survivors of Sexual Abuse
June 2021 |
Jemma Dunn interviewed on ABC7 about Colton High School lawsuit