Throughout California, the Boys & Girls Clubs of America have an extensive history of helping youths from lower socioeconomic areas of the state develop a sense of purpose. Unfortunately, there are also times when volunteers and employees at these clubs have perpetrated sexual abuse against children. At Greenberg Gross LLP, our team is standing by to help when you need a California Boys & Girls Club sexual abuse attorney. Whether you are a survivor of sexual abuse or whether you know somebody who has been abused, our team will work to help you obtain justice and compensation for what happened.
Why Hire Greenberg Gross LLP for Your Boys & Girls Club Sexual Abuse Case?
- The Boys & Girls Club sexual abuse lawyers at Greenberg Gross LLP are among the leaders in litigating complex cases in California.
- Our team has extensive experience helping sexual abuse survivors seek justice for what they have been through.
- We strive to give survivors the same resources as their adversaries, something that we know is necessary to level the playing field and ensure fairness during the court process.
- We take California Boys & Girls Club sexual abuse cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that survivors and their families will pay us no legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they need.
How Can a California Boys & Girls Club Sexual Abuse Lawyer Help?
A skilled sexual abuse attorney in California can use their resources to help sexual abuse survivors understand what they are facing throughout the legal process. Not only can an attorney help shield the identity of survivors of sexual abuse, but they can also:
- Work with law enforcement officials to obtain and analyze all evidence that proves the sexual abuse.
- Help ensure that abuse survivors are evaluated by trusted mental health and medical professionals.
- Work with survivors to ensure that all lawsuits are filed within the statutory deadlines.
- Fully prepare to take the case to trial, if necessary to ensure the survivor receives justice.
Learn more about how the California Boys & Girls Club sexual abuse attorneys at Greenberg Gross LLP can help you and your family seek justice. Contact our law office today.
How Sexual Abuse Happens in Boys & Girls Clubs
Currently, there are more than 4,000 Boys & Girls Clubs throughout the United States. Many of these clubs are located right here in California. Boys & Girls Clubs are not overseen by a central authority when it comes to governance, as most of them are allowed to police their own actions. Unfortunately, this can lead to disastrous situations for children participating in their activities. Often, our California Boys & Girls Club sexual abuse lawyers find that there is no reporting of sexual abuses that occur at Boys & Girls Clubs.
Sexual abuse can occur in various ways inside Boys & Girls Clubs in California. Often, this abuse is perpetrated by employees and volunteers within each individual organization. The children who gained the most from participating in Boys & Girls Clubs activities are those that come from single-family homes and lower socioeconomic backgrounds. This means that employees at these clubs may spend a tremendous amount of time with the children for whom they provide care. Time is exactly what a sexual abuser needs when they are seeking to groom a child into sexual activities.
Contact a Boys & Girls Club Sexual Abuse Attorney in California
If you or somebody you love has been sexually abused while participating in Boys & Girls Clubs’ activities in California, contact us today. At Greenberg Gross LLP, our team understands the serious nature of these cases, and we will use the full resources of our office to ensure that survivors receive justice and compensation for what happened. Contact our team today when you need a compassionate Boys & Girls Club sexual abuse lawyer in California.