Greenberg Gross advocates for its friends and neighbors in Simi Valley. Our attorneys tirelessly advocate for victims of collisions, falls, and other injurious events. When we take on your case, you can breathe easy knowing you have an advocate in your corner.
A Simi Valley personal injury lawyer can pursue compensation for your medical bills, lost income, and other related expenses. If another party’s negligence caused your accident and injuries, we want to hear from you. We offer free case reviews where we can answer your questions and put your mind at ease.
Our Practice Areas in Simi Valley Cover Many Incidents
We advocate for people after suffering:
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Dog bites
- Slips and falls
- Product liability incidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Wrongful death
Each of these cases comes with a filing deadline. Per CCP § 335.1, you generally have two years to file a lawsuit in California. This deadline begins either from the date of your accident or your loved one’s passing. With ample notice, the lawyers at Greenberg Gross can investigate your accident, calculate your losses, and file a lawsuit within the allotted period.
You Can Count on Our Lawyers in Simi Valley to Fight for You
The team at Greenberg Gross understands that financial justice is critical to paying your bills, taking time off work, and healing from your injuries. Whether you suffered injuries at the hands of an individual or organization, we’re ready to fight for you.
We know that you’re not looking for someone to sugarcoat matters or make false promises. If you’re looking for a firm that has extensive experience in high-stakes matters, look no further; you have a friend and ally in our personal injury lawyers.
Our firm stands by you and your family in one of your toughest times. When you entrust us with your case, we:
- Listen to your story
- Answer your questions and offer timely updates
- Determine a fair settlement value
- Offer peace of mind
- Represent you in court
- File your claim
- Combat any practices that aim to derail your case
We implement customized legal strategies for each of our clients. Our tailor-made approaches put your legal goals above all else.
Our Lawyers Are Passionate About Recovering Compensation for Your Losses
Every personal injury case has its own set of compensable losses. Your recoverable damages could vary greatly from another person’s in a similar accident. With our team’s help, you could recover:
- Medical expenses: These include emergency room visits, hospital admission, surgery bills, rehabilitation, counseling, prescriptions, and all other treatment-related expenses.
- Property damage costs. If you were in a collision, your car may need repairs or total replacement. Your settlement could account for those costs, along with temporary transportation arrangements.
- Lost income and other job-related revenue. Depending on your injury’s severity, you may have missed work. You shouldn’t have to push yourself and go to work while dealing with serious injuries. Compensation could account for your lost tips, bonuses, benefits, and income.
- Pain and suffering. Pain and suffering is a non-economic damage that accounts for the accident’s effect on your life. California is one of many states that doesn’t cap how much you can seek for pain and suffering.
- Emotional trauma: Although the psychological and emotional effects of your accident cannot be quantified with receipts, you still deserve compensation for them. We consult with mental health experts to value the hardships associated with anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Wrongful death-related damages: Our team extends its condolences if you lost a loved one due to another party’s negligence. While compensation can’t undo your experience, it can account for the cost of your loved one’s funeral, end-of-life care costs, pain and suffering, and lost future support.
As noted, to pursue these damages, you must file your case within the state’s statute of limitations period. Our team can answer any questions you have about this deadline during your free case review.
Frequently Asked Questions of Our Simi Valley Personal Injury Lawyers
From the moment we open to the second we close, our law firm gets countless questions from potential clients. We’ve compiled some of those questions and answers below to put your mind at ease. As you consider partnering with our team, you may ask:
What Sets Greenberg Gross Apart from Other California Law Firms?
Greenberg Gross doesn’t buckle under pressure. We’ve represented everyone from high-profile celebrities to regular Joes. Whether at the negotiating table or in the courtroom, we advocate for our clients tirelessly. When we take your case, we intend to stop at nothing to secure what you need.
How Much Could I Get from a Settlement or Court Award?
How much you can recover depends on your situation, including the severity of your injuries and the cost of your financial losses. Without reviewing your situation, we can’t give an exact value. Yet, you can learn more about your case’s potential when you sit down with one of our lawyers.
What Types of Injuries Allow Me to Seek Compensation?
If you required medical attention after another party’s negligence caused your injury, you can seek damages. We’ve advocated for people suffering from:
- Spinal cord trauma
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Soft-tissue injuries, such as whiplash, strains, and sprains
- Nerve damage
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
We hope that by the time you read this, you’ve sought medical attention. Not only does our team want you to make a full recovery, but medical documentation can support your case. We could use your x-rays, imaging scans, and lab test results to bolster your claim’s outcome.
Begin Your Free Case Review With the Team at Greenberg Gross
You don’t have to spend another minute living in uncertainty about your injury case. With one phone call, you can learn about partnering with our team and what we can do for you. To begin your free case review, call our lawyers serving Simi Valley.