Have you suffered injuries because of someone’s negligent actions? Has your loved one passed away under preventable circumstances? An Anaheim personal injury lawyer from Greenberg Gross will seek compensation for your damages.
We may get a financial recovery for your medical expenses, lost income, property damage, pain and suffering, and other losses. Our team is available 24/7 to answer your call.
Why Our Clients Hire Greenberg Gross for Their Personal Injury Cases in Anaheim
You should not just hire any lawyer. When you choose a personal injury lawyer in Anaheim, you should consider their experience, resources, and dedication to your case.
Greenberg Gross will make your case a priority. Our clients choose us because:
- We show our clients respect: Our law firm treats our clients with dignity, compassion, and respect. You have come to us in a difficult time, and we make sure to honor your trust in us. Our attorneys will speak with you on a personal level, remember the details of your case throughout the legal process, and show respect for your time.
- We are a strong voice for survivors of negligence: You deserve a law firm that will stand tall on your behalf. No matter how intimidating the defendant in your case may be, the Greenberg Gross team will fight tirelessly for your financial recovery.
- We are trial attorneys: Our attorneys never shy away from trial. Because we have extensive experience in the courtroom, we can take all necessary steps to secure a financial recovery. As trial attorneys, we treat every personal injury case in Anaheim as if it will go to court. This credible threat of trial may provide us leverage during settlement negotiations.
- We know Anaheim: Our firm will be in familiar territory in Anaheim. Because we have handled many cases in this Californian city, we know what to expect from the legal process. There will be no surprises as we resolve your case.
We have built a reputation on advocating for the voiceless, including those who experienced traumatic events. There is no case too big or too small for Greenberg Gross.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Anaheim
Our firm may lead any personal injury case that you bring us, including those that involve:
- Defective products
- Trucking Accidents
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Dangerous premises
- Medical malpractice
- Abuse, neglect, and physical violence
If someone was negligent and you suffered harm, we want to hear about your case. We also represent clients whose loved ones passed away under wrongful circumstances in Anaheim.
Having an Anaheim personal injury lawyer on your side can be a great relief. The team at Greenberg Gross will handle your legal needs. You can focus on your recovery.
Recoverable Damages We Seek in Anaheim Personal Injury Cases
We seek different damages in each case we handle. Our attorneys will create a detailed record of your damages, using this record to seek a fair settlement.
Your recoverable damages may include:
- Medical costs: Including ambulance transport, emergency care, surgery, medications, hospitalization, medical imaging, and medical equipment
- Pain and suffering: Including emotional distress, injury-related pain, anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), lost sleep, and lost quality of life
- Professional damages: Including lost income, lost earning power, lost performance bonuses, missed promotion opportunities, and lost benefits
- Property damages: Including repairs or replacement for damaged vehicles, electronics, jewelry, accessories, and clothing
These are just examples of damages we see in personal injury cases. If you have additional losses, we will include them in your case.
What Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
This answer varies from one case to the next. Know that our personal injury lawyers will identify the precise cost of your losses, which will tell us how much compensation to seek for you. Some factors that may affect the value of your personal injury case in Anaheim are:
- The types of damages you suffered
- The likelihood that your damages will extend into the future
- The severity of your injuries, and the specific treatments you will need for those injuries
- The other details of your case, which will be completely unique
Once we know your case’s value, we will accept nothing less than the recovery you deserve.
What Will a Greenberg Gross Lawyer Do for My Personal Injury Case in Orange County?
Our firm offers our full service. Whatever your case requires, we’ll handle it. You can rest and recover from your injuries while our team completes your personal injury case in Anaheim.
We assist our personal injury clients by:
- Building a case around evidence and documentation: We will secure any evidence proving the defendant’s negligence. Our attorneys will also document your losses, proving the defendants’ negligence caused you identifiable harm. We may also record witness accounts, hire experts to assist in your case, and reconstruct the events that led to your injuries.
- Handling the daily responsibilities of a personal injury case: We will deal with insurance companies, communicate with civil defense attorneys, keep in touch with the courts, complete paperwork, fact-check, and handle every other case-related responsibility.
- Negotiating a fair settlement: We will fight for the settlement you deserve. Our opponents know that, should they refuse to settle fairly, we are ready to go to court. This may lead those opponents to offer the settlement you deserve.
- Leading your case in court: If we need to, our team will represent you in court.
We will protect your rights and provide clear, honest legal advice throughout your case. Let Greenberg Gross use our experience, financial resources, and legal knowledge to fight for your financial recovery.
Call Greenberg Gross Today for a Free Consultation About Your Personal Injury Case in Anaheim
A personal injury lawyer from Greenberg Gross can be your advocate, advisor, and legal representative. We will not stop fighting for your interests until we resolve your case. Our goal is to secure a settlement or judgment that covers all your damages. Call the Greenberg Gross team serving Anaheim today for your free consultation.