A personal injury lawyer can be your most valuable advocate in Irvine. The lawyers at Greenberg Gross fight to get fair compensation for clients who have lost a loved one, suffered injuries, or become ill because of another party’s negligence.
Since opening our firm’s doors, the lawyers at Greenberg Gross have given everything to our clients. More than $300 million in verdicts and settlements later, we’ve proven our value time and time again. Let an Irvine personal injury lawyer from Greenberg Gross prove their value to you.
Why do Those Who Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Irvine Choose Greenberg Gross?
The lawyers at Greenberg Gross handle every case as if it is our first, knowing that we always have something to prove. Each new client deserves our very best effort, and that’s what you will get.
Specific reasons why clients in Irvine hire Greenberg Gross for their personal injury and wrongful death cases are:
- Our case results: The fact that we have secured more than $300 million for our clients (and counting) speaks volumes. Our attorneys are relentless negotiators who are never afraid to take a case to trial. Our record proves it.
- Our reputation for taking on high-profile defendants: We are a fearless firm willing to take on any defendant. No matter how prominent or well-financed the defendant in your case is, the team at Greenberg Gross will demand they pay you what you deserve.
- Our familiarity with Irvine: We’ve successfully handled many cases in Irvine. Our understanding of the civil justice system in Irvine could prove valuable when we lead your case for compensation.
- Our investment in client relationships: Nothing about your case with Greenberg Gross will feel rushed or superficial. We believe in listening to clients, taking a deliberate approach when calculating damages and investigating the case, and investing in the client’s future. We form deep connections with our clients, and we believe this elevates the quality of our representation.
The law firm you choose could determine the outcome of your case and whether you get the money you need and deserve. We promise this: If you choose Greenberg Gross to manage your case in Irvine, you won’t regret it.
Personal Injury Cases Handled by Greenberg Gross
We help clients get justice for a wide variety of harmful circumstances. We handle personal injury and wrongful death cases in Irvine related to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Rideshare accidents
If you have suffered injuries, become sick, or lost a loved one under other circumstances, we want you to contact our firm. We may be able to handle your case, even if your situation is not listed here.
We’ll Seek Compensation for Damages and Any Other Damages You’ve Suffered Because of Someone’s Negligence
Every client we represent has different damages. We will complete a comprehensive investigation of your damages, identifying current and future damages that you deserve compensation for.
Some of the damages we see in personal injury cases include:
- Medical expenses: No matter how they came to suffer harm, most clients approach Greenberg Gross because of their injuries. Whether you or a loved one suffered injuries (non-fatal or fatal), the odds are that you’re facing stressful medical expenses. Our goal is to have liable parties cover 100% of those medical bills.
- Pain and suffering: The term “pain and suffering” is common to personal injury cases and for good reason. Our clients often have not only physical injuries but also psychological and emotional symptoms. Our lawyers work with mental health professionals to diagnose our clients’ pain and suffering, and we’ll do the same for your case.
- Professional damages: With injuries often comes the loss of income, earning power, and other professional benefits with a clear financial value. Let a personal injury lawyer from Greenberg Gross calculate your losses and fight for the money they entitle you to.
Your case type will determine if you have additional damages and what those damages may be. For example, our motor vehicle accident clients in Irvine typically need money for vehicle repairs, replacement of totaled vehicles, temporary transportation, and other accident-related damages.
We will also consider the severity of your damages. As the National Safety Council (NSC) explains, those with disabling damages typically face greater financial costs. We will consider not only the losses you’ve already experienced but also those that may cause you hardship in the future.
We Will Fight for Justice If You Have Lost a Loved One in Irvine
Our attorneys lead wrongful death cases in Irvine, showing clients the compassion and attention that everyone deserves after losing a loved one. We take these cases with the utmost seriousness and demand that liable parties compensate our clients for:
- Funeral, burial, and cremation costs
- The decedent’s and surviving loved ones’ pain and suffering
- Grief counseling costs
- Loss of consortium
- Lost financial support
You might have additional damages from the loss of a loved one in Irvine. Let our capable, discrete lawyers seek justice for your damages and your loved one’s memory.
Services We Provide Personal Injury Clients in Irvine (and Throughout California)
Whether you are in Irvine or another community in California, you can rely on Greenberg Gross to handle all your legal needs. We will:
- Secure any evidence that could benefit your case
- Document your damages
- Calculate a fair settlement value
- Negotiate for the settlement you deserve
- Take your case to trial if we need to
The lawyers at Greenberg Gross are trial attorneys, and we’ve never shied away from a legal fight. For a law firm that will do everything necessary to get the money you deserve, choose Greenberg Gross.
Call Greenberg Gross for Help From an Irvine Personal Injury Lawyer
Do not wait to contact our firm, as we may have a brief window for filing your personal injury case in Irvine. Your lawyer from our team will file and complete your case as soon as possible.
Call Greenberg Gross today and complete your free consultation. There are no costs, obligations, or catches when you speak with us, so don’t wait.