Child sexual abuse is among the most damaging acts that one can commit. There is no question that every victim of child sexual abuse deserves justice, and Greenberg Gross will pursue a just outcome for you or your child.
Whether you’re the parent of a child sexual abuse victim or you’re seeking justice for abuse that occurred in the past, we can help. A Sacramento child sexual abuse lawyer from our firm is ready to assist you today.
Statutes of Limitations Vary for Child Sexual Abuse Offenses, So Never Assume It Is Too Late to Get Justice
ng with a lawyer about child sexual abuse. Even if your abuse happened years ago, you may be able to pursue civil action against the perpetrators. Greenberg Gross can review your case and explain your legal options.
How Our Lawyers Seek Justice for a Victim of Child Sexual Abuse
Our team focuses heavily on sexual abuse cases, including those that involve child victims. These are heartbreaking cases, but we believe they are among the most important that a law firm can accept.
Our attorneys can lead every step of your or your child’s case, assisting you by:
- Obtaining evidence as quickly as possible: Evidence in sexual abuse cases can become less usable over time. Our team will work quickly to secure all useful evidence. We may collect medical records, witness accounts, police records, and any other evidence that indicates sexual abuse occurred.
- Documenting your losses: We’ll try to show every way in which sexual abuse has harmed you or your child. Testimony from sexual abuse experts, accounts of loved ones who’ve seen the victim’s struggles, and other documentation could help your case. We will document these losses in a way that is respectful and sensitive to the hardship the victim has suffered.
- Identifying liable parties: The abuser(s) will likely be a defendant in your case in Sacramento. Other parties, such as any individual or institution that facilitated or allowed abuse, may also be liable.
- Managing every step of the legal process: Lawsuits require determination, as they aren’t generally a quick process. Greenberg Gross will handle your case from start to finish, regardless of how long the legal process takes.
- Seeking a financial recovery: We may settle, though we’re open to taking your case to trial. We do whatever is in the client’s best interests.
You trust us to protect your right to privacy and the dignity of the victim. Our firm takes our responsibility to you extremely seriously. Expect us to show compassion in every aspect of your case, including how we deal with the child victim.
Why Parents of Child Sexual Abuse Victims Choose Greenberg Gross
Whether you’re an adult who suffered past child sexual abuse, or the parent of a victim, you deserve a law firm that you can trust. Nothing less is acceptable.
Greenberg Gross has experience with child sexual abuse cases. We understand that victims are often in pain and cannot afford to suffer any further trauma. Our team promises to protect you from the difficult aspects of your case and to honor your trust in us.
You may hire a Sacramento child sexual abuse lawyer from our firm because:
- You deserve justice, but are not able or willing to handle a legal case: Victims of sexual abuse generally do not have a legal degree. You may also lack the time or mental strength to deal with a child sexual abuse lawsuit, which can involve the traumatic details of abuse. Our firm will use our experience and training to handle your entire case.
- You value our firm’s experience: Our history of handling child sexual abuse cases may be a comfort to you. Our firm has been in this legal territory many times and will be ready for any surprises or challenges your case presents.
- You want a law firm that will fight for a just outcome: We never settle for the easy way out. Our goal, in every case, is to secure the recovery that our client deserves. This will be our expectation in your case, too.
You are not the first to turn to a lawyer in your time of need. Our team knows the law, and we understand how to complete child sexual abuse cases successfully. We’re ready to start and finish the legal process for you or your child.
Possible Recoverable Damages in a Sacramento County Child Sexual Abuse Case
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) notes many of the consequences of child sexual abuse, including physical and mental problems. We will work with you, medical professionals, and mental health professionals to identify all your recoverable damages.
Damages in your case in Sacramento may include:
- Various forms of pain and suffering, including depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), lost quality of life, painful memories, substance abuse, suicidal ideations, and emotional anguish
- Medical expenses related to the abuse
- The cost of psychological counseling, medications, therapy, and other treatments for your trauma
- Lost income and other professional benefits, as the symptoms of abuse may interfere with your professional goals
Each of our clients has a one-of-a-kind story to tell us. For better or worse, we’ll want to hear the details of your abuse. Through your account, the evidence we collect, and expert opinions, we’ll uncover every damage that you’ve suffered. We’ll also consider any future damages you’re likely to experience.
We Make Our Services Affordable to Every Victim of Child Sexual Abuse in Sacramento
You pay Greenberg Gross no upfront fees or costs. Our firm will cover all expenses and will only receive an attorney’s fee if we win for you.
Call Greenberg Gross Today for Your Free Consultation
Never wait to retain a child sexual abuse lawyer. Certain deadlines may limit our window for filing your case. It is wise to err on the side of caution, hiring a Sacramento child sexual abuse lawyer from Greenberg Gross as soon as you can. We’ll work quickly to start the legal process in Sacramento.
Call Greenberg Gross today for your free consultation.