California Music Industry Sexual Abuse Attorney
Aspiring music artists should never have to worry about suffering through sexual abuse to get a deal or the possibility of a deal with a record label or a music industry executive. Unfortunately, we far too often hear about young artists who face sexual abuse when they try to get their foot in the door. We also know that music artists themselves may abuse and take advantage of those around them and that record labels often protect such artists from being held accountable for such abuse.
At Greenberg Gross LLP, our team is here to help if you need a California music industry sexual abuse attorney. We have the resources necessary to investigate these claims and help victims obtain maximum compensation and justice for what happened.
Why Hire Greenberg Gross LLP for Your Music Industry Sexual Abuse Claim?
- The music sexual abuse lawyers at Greenberg Gross LLP offer high-quality, top-tier legal representation to survivors of sexual trauma in their time of need.
- Our team has significant experience handling complex sexual abuse cases, and we strive to hold corporations and individuals accountable for their actions.
- We take California music industry sexual abuse cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not face any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they need.
How Can a California Music Industry Sexual Abuse Lawyer Help?
It is incredibly difficult for sexual abuse survivors to take on the music industry by themselves. A skilled sexual abuse attorney in California will be an invaluable resource, who can help level the playing field. A lawyer will:
- Conduct a complete investigation into all of the allegations.
- Work with law enforcement officials and prosecutors who may be working on a criminal case related to the allegations.
- Help ensure that the survivor’s identity remains hidden from the public, if so desired.
- Work with trusted medical and mental health professionals who can help calculate total expected damages.
Learn more of the ways a California music industry sexual abuse lawyer can help you with your sexual abuse claim by contacting Greenberg Gross LLP today.
Types of Sexual Abuse That Occur in the California Music Industry
We see it on the news just like you do – every few weeks, it seems that another major music industry official or star is accused of sexual abuse. Often, these cases revolve around allegations made by those who said they could only break into the industry if they endured sexual abuse at the hands of those in power.
In other cases, we hear that many music industry professionals protect the investment in their artists at the expense of the victims whom they sexually assault. As dedicated California music industry sexual abuse attorneys, we know adults in the music industry are often able to groom children into sexual relationships.
This information should not surprise anybody because we have data that shows that in one out of every 10 cases of rape, eight of the survivors knew their rapists. This data holds true for all types of sexual abuse, not just rape. In fact, according to the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN), 93 percent of the perpetrators of sexual abuse are known to the survivor.
Contact a Music Industry Sexual Abuse Attorney in California
If you or somebody you love has suffered from sexual abuse at the hands of a California music industry professional, contact an attorney at Greenberg Gross LLP as soon as possible. Our compassionate team has experience handling high-profile cases, and we understand what it takes to protect you throughout this process. We will investigate your allegations, work to prove liability, and help you secure the justice and compensation you deserve. When you need a California music industry sexual abuse lawyer, contact our team today.