California Fashion & Modeling Industry Sexual Abuse Attorney
Many young people are intrigued and drawn to the fashion and modeling industry. While both fashion and modeling do present viable career paths, there are also predators ready and willing to take advantage of young people in these industries. At Greenberg Gross LLP, our qualified team is standing by to help when you need a California fashion industry sexual abuse attorney. We will stand by your side, ensure that you understand the legal processes involved in this case, and help you obtain justice and compensation for what happened.
Why Hire Greenberg Gross LLP for Your Fashion Industry Sexual Abuse Claim?
- At Greenberg Gross LLP, we have the resources to take on high-profile individuals and companies as we work to obtain justice for our clients.
- We have extensive experience handling high-stakes cases, and we fully prepare every case as if it will go all the way to trial.
- We take California fashion and modeling sexual abuse cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not pay any legal fees until we have obtained the compensation they deserve.
How Can a California Fashion Industry Sexual Abuse Lawyer Help?
A California sexual abuse attorney is going to level the playing field for survivors of sexual abuse in the fashion and modeling industry. These cases often involve going up against well-funded individuals and companies, but our lawyers can use the firm’s resources to:
- Obtain any evidence needed to prove liability and have the evidence analyzed by trusted experts.
- Go toe-to-toe with the legal teams of the adversaries both in and out of the courtroom.
- Vigorously negotiate with all parties involved to ensure the survivor receives a fair settlement.
- Ensure that the sexual abuse survivor receives adequate medical and mental health assistance.
Who Is Liable for Fashion & Modeling Industry Sexual Abuse?
Far too often, our California fashion industry sexual abuse lawyers discover that there are those in the fashion and modeling industries who prey on children under the age of 18. Unfortunately, sexual predators in these industries exploit vulnerable children by making grandiose promises of fame and fortune to children and parents in these situations.
The tragic reality is that executives and employees in the fashion and modeling industries regularly groom minors into sexual activities. They have access to children over long periods of time, and many children do not even realize they are being sexually exploited until after significant abuses have already occurred. To make matters worse, many survivors of sexual abuse in the fashion and modeling industry, as well as their parents, are hesitant to come forward for fear of jeopardizing their careers or for fear of no one believing them. Thankfully, the #MeToo movement has empowered survivors and has started to shed light on this issue.
Some of the most common charges that perpetrators of sexual abuse in the fashion and modeling industry face include:
- Rape: PC 261
- Statutory rape: PC 261.5
- Forcible penetration with a foreign object: PC 289
- Forcible oral copulation: PC 287
- Sexual battery: PC 243.4
Contact a Fashion Industry Sexual Abuse Attorney in California Today
If you or somebody you care about has been subjected to sexual abuse in the fashion or modeling industries, contact the team at Greenberg Gross LLP today. Our team understands that children under the age of 18 face an increased risk of sexual abuse inside the fashion and modeling industries. Let us help you obtain justice and compensation from the perpetrators of this abuse and any agency that shielded the perpetrators from liability. When you need a dedicated fashion industry sexual abuse lawyer in California, contact us immediately.