California Equestrian Trainer Sexual Abuse Attorney
In recent years, allegations of sexual abuse against multiple equestrian trainers have surfaced, exposing the equestrian sports industry’s failure to take appropriate action. In the past, survivors had attempted to come forward about their abuse, but had been turned away by equestrian authorities. Their reputation and influence over the careers of young equestrians protected the coaches from any repercussions for their misconduct.
At Greenberg Gross LLP, our goal as California equestrian trainer sexual abuse attorneys is to hold perpetrators of sexual abuse accountable and to make sure the survivor’s voice is always heard. When you need sexual abuse lawyer to handle a case against an equestrian trainer, our team is here for you.
Why Trust Greenberg Gross LLP With Your Equestrian Trainer Sexual Abuse Case?
- Our attorneys have filed lawsuits against some of the biggest names in the equestrian industry, as well as the National Governing Bodies and related institutions that protected these
- Our California sexual abuse lawyers have a reputation for a willingness and ability to take sexual abuse cases all the way to trial if necessary to ensure our clients are compensated.
- Our attorneys take sexual abuse cases in California on a contingency fee basis. This means that we only charge legal fees after we secure the compensation that survivors of sexual abuse need.
How Can a California Equestrian Trainer Sexual Abuse Lawyer Help?
When going up against coaches or major institutions like the U.S. Equestrian Federation, it is crucial to have a skilled California equestrian trainer sexual abuse attorney by your side. A lawyer can use the full resources of their law firm as well as their legal expertise to:
- Conduct a complete investigation into the incident and obtain any evidence needed to prove liability.
- Make sure that the claim is filed per the statute of limitation deadlines set forth under AB 218.
- Handle all negotiations with legal teams, insurance carriers, and institutions to help reach an adequate compensation amount for the survivors.
Who Is Liable for Equestrian Trainer Sexual Abuse Cases?
In the sexual abuse cases involving equestrian coaches George Morris and Jimmy Williams, survivors remained silent for years out of fear of retaliation.
SafeSport, an agency created in 2017 to address sexual abuse and sports on behalf of the U.S. Olympic Committee, helped initiate change. SafeSport received several complaints regarding sexual abuses by George Morris, and banned Morris from the sport for life in 2019.
Today, more survivors are coming forward. At Greenberg Gross LLP, our California equestrian trainer sexual abuse attorneys understand that when allegations of sexual abuse occur, there are likely many other survivors who have yet to come forward. We are here for them. We want to hear their stories and hold perpetrators accountable for their misconduct.
Schedule a Free Consultation With an Equestrian Trainer Sexual Abuse Attorney in California
If you or somebody you care about has been sexually abused while participating in any equestrian sports activities, turn to the team at Greenberg Gross LLP for help immediately. Our lawyers have extensive experience handling complex sexual abuse cases, and we have the resources needed to fully investigate these claims and hold perpetrators accountable for their actions. When you need a California equestrian trainer sexual abuse attorney to handle cases against any equestrian coach, contact our team today.