Rideshare accident injuries can often be life-changing. Whether you broke a bone, suffered a spinal cord or brain injury, or are dealing with the emotional trauma of your accident, the effects of an accident can be profound. You shouldn’t have to deal with these consequences in the first place, but you definitely should not have to deal with the ramifications on your own.
Fortunately, with the help of our rideshare accident lawyers, you can take action against the individual or entity responsible for your collision. A San Francisco rideshare accident lawyer at Greenberg Gross could help you identify all at-fault parties and pursue compensation to help you recover.
Compensation For Rideshare Accident Victims in San Francisco
Being involved in a rideshare accident in San Francisco can be a scary and confusing experience. On top of the psychological effects of being involved in a car crash, you may also be dealing with financial losses and debilitating injuries.
Every loss you have suffered should be accounted for as you pursue legal action against the liable party. Here are some of the types of damages that rideshare accident victims could recover as part of their insurance claims and civil lawsuits:
- Injury-related medical expenses
- Compensation for lost wages, tips, or other forms of earnings
- Compensation for employee benefits and future earnings
- Psychological distress from the accident
- Diminished quality of life and damaged relationships
- Inconvenience and embarrassment
- Damage to your professional or personal reputation
- Costs of vehicle repairs or replacement
- The lost value of your vehicle
These are only a few of the types of damages you may be eligible to claim. Your car accident attorney will work diligently to account for everything you’ve lost, so they can demand an appropriate amount for your settlement or verdict.
Greenberg Gross Can Help After a San Francisco Rideshare Accident
Choosing Greenberg Gross to take on your San Francisco rideshare accident claim can benefit you in several ways. Here are a few of the advantages of choosing our team to fight for your right to compensation:
- We handle all of the legal details of your case, including collecting, organizing, and filing paperwork.
- We negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf.
- We complete the process of filing with the courts and the proper insurance company.
- We assess your economic and non-economic damages to calculate the value of your accident claim.
- We are unafraid to go up against major rideshare service companies, including Lyft and Uber.
- We thoroughly investigate the circumstances of your case to establish negligence and liability.
- We keep in touch with case updates and answers to your questions and concerns.
Our goal as your legal representatives is to give you the opportunity to physically and emotionally recover. This means that we take the lead on your case while you focus on your personal priorities.
Can I afford to Hire a Rideshare Accident Lawyer in California?
One of the benefits of hiring our rideshare accident lawyers in San Francisco is the ability to secure legal representation without putting money down. Many accident victims hesitate to contact a lawyer for help because they are already struggling financially. If this sounds familiar, you are not alone.
At Greenberg Gross, we work with clients on a contingency basis. We only get paid after we win your case. This means you’ll never pay for our services out of your own pocket. Furthermore, we will cover the cost of building your case. If we need to hire experts, pay court filing fees, or cover deposition costs, our firm will handle these expenses on your behalf.
Deadlines For Rideshare Accident Claims in San Francisco
It is imperative to get your San Francisco rideshare accident claim filed before the statute of limitations runs out. The statute of limitations sets the maximum amount of time you have to file before the deadline. If the statute of limitations passes, your case may be dismissed.
Under California law, the statute of limitations for rideshare accidents and personal injury claims is only two years. However, you may be facing shorter or altered deadlines depending on your case. It is easy to become confused. Do not put your compensation at risk by waiting to get a lawyer on your case.
Secure a Rideshare Accident Lawyer in San Francisco
It can be difficult to see a way out when you’re struggling physically, emotionally, and financially after an accident. Fortunately, you don’t have to navigate this alone. You certainly shouldn’t be forced to shoulder the financial burden for an accident you didn’t cause. Our attorneys are ready to fight on your behalf–to make things right.
When you call a San Francisco rideshare accident lawyer at Greenberg Gross to take on your case, you can enjoy the peace of mind that we strive to provide as your legal advocates. Fill out our contact form or call our office for a free consultation.