Rideshare accident victims can seek compensation for any medical expenses, vehicle repairs, pain and suffering, and lost income they’ve suffered because of the crash. Our San Diego rideshare accident lawyers at Greenberg Gross have helped other victims recover fair compensation for their damages, and we’ll work to get you the money you deserve.
You should be able to focus on your recovery, and hiring an attorney allows you to do that. Let Greenberg Gross manage every step of your case.
How a San Diego Rideshare Accident Lawyer from Greenberg Gross Will Fight for Your Financial Recovery
Our San Diego rideshare accident lawyer will help make sense of your case by identifying liable parties, documenting your losses, and pursuing the money you deserve. Our team will lead your case from consultation to conclusion, handling all legal responsibilities, including:
Filing an Insurance Claim or Lawsuit
We’ll help you decide whether to seek an insurance settlement or pursue a lawsuit. The details of each rideshare accident are important when developing a strategy, and we’ll consider:
- Whether your own auto insurance and the at-fault driver’s insurance provide enough coverage for your losses
- Whether insurance provided by Uber, Lyft, or another rideshare company covers your losses
The cost of your accident-related losses will be a key factor in how we seek compensation for you. If your damages are severe, we may decide to file a lawsuit to seek the money you need to cover your injuries.
Obtaining Evidence of Your San Diego Rideshare Accident
Our team serving San Diego will seek any evidence that could help your case, which may include:
- Witness accounts of how your rideshare accident happened
- The police report from your accident
- An expert’s reconstruction of your accident
- Video footage of the accident
Such evidence can help us prove how the liable party’s negligence caused your accident.
Documenting Your Recoverable Damages
We’ll identify each of your damages and obtain documentation, which may include:
- Pay records, which can help show how much income your accident has cost you
- Medical records
- Invoices for temporary transportation, vehicle repairs, and other property damage
- Expert testimony about your physical and psychological injuries
Our attorneys have represented many accident victims, and we know how to prove damages with documentation. With sufficient documentation, liable parties may be unable to deny the nature and cost of your damages.
Negotiating a Settlement
We’ll seek a settlement that covers both current and future damages. Liable parties do not always volunteer to pay what they owe, but we’ll negotiate for the entire financial recovery you’re entitled to.
Completing a Trial
Greenberg Gross takes our clients’ rideshare accident cases to trial when necessary. Though not all rideshare accident cases go to court, liable parties sometimes refuse to settle for a fair amount. If we are not able to help you recover fair compensation through insurance negotiations, we will take your case to court if it is the right course of action for you.
When you hire a rideshare accident lawyer from Greenberg Gross to handle your case in San Diego, you can trust us from start to finish. We won’t stop fighting until we’ve achieved the outcome that you deserve.
What Damages Entitle Rideshare Accident Victims in San Diego to Compensation?
You may receive compensation for each item of damage resulting from your rideshare accident. Our team will work to prove that the liable party was the reason you suffered these damages.
Damages that may result from rideshare accidents include:
- Medical costs: Healthcare expenses from a rideshare accident may stem from an ambulance ride, emergency care, hospitalization, medical imaging, medications, surgery, and rehabilitation. You may also recover money to cover transportation to medical appointments.
- Professional harm: Victims of rideshare accidents may lose income, miss bonus and promotion opportunities, lose earning power, and suffer other professional harm.
- Non-economic damages: Non-economic damages may include emotional distress, pain and suffering from injuries, lost quality of life, depression, and anxiety.
- Property damage: Damage to your vehicle, phone, and other personal property can be included in your demand for damages.
If you did not cause your rideshare accident, you shouldn’t have to pay for it. The attorneys at Greenberg Gross will work to get the money you deserve to cover the cost of your rideshare collision in San Diego.
Reasons To Trust Greenberg Gross as Your Rideshare Accident Attorneys in San Diego
Hiring a lawyer can feel like a big decision, and we understand how much trust our clients place in us. Our team will do everything in our power to provide you with financial relief and advocate for you. Greenberg Gross will:
- Settle for no less than appropriate financial recovery: We will assign a value to your case and aim to help you recover compensation that covers all your losses.
- Prioritize your case: Our team will work to resolve your case, and we’ll update you as your case progresses. We know that you need your financial recovery as soon as possible, and we won’t delay in getting started on your case.
- Show you respect and attention throughout the legal process in San Diego: We have great empathy for the hardship that rideshare accident victims face. You’ll receive respect and compassion from the team at Greenberg Gross.
We don’t accept any upfront fees or payments. Our firm will pay for expert witnesses, investigation expenses, and other case-related costs. If we win for you, your lawyer will receive a fair percentage of your recovery. Our goal is to make our services accessible to you.
Call Greenberg Gross Today for a Free Consultation About Your Rideshare Accident Case in San Diego
The sooner you reach out to us, the sooner one of our San Diego rideshare accident lawyers can get started on your case. We will spare you from dealing with insurers, other lawyers, and the at-fault party. With our rideshare accident team on your side, you can direct all your attention to recovery.
Call Greenberg Gross today for your free consultation.