A car accident can leave you injured, under financial stress, or even without a loved one. These outcomes entitle you to justice, which means a complete financial recovery for your damages. A Riverside car accident lawyer from Greenberg Gross will seek money for medical costs, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages. If you’ve tragically lost a loved one, we’ll seek compensation for everything you’ve lost as a result of their passing.
Greenberg Gross compassionately represents car accident victims, but we take an aggressive approach with liable parties. Let us fight for you so your focus can remain on recovery.
Why Riverside Car Accident Victims Choose Greenberg Gross to Represent Them
No client chooses a law firm blindly. You should have multiple reasons to hire an attorney–Greenberg Gross can provide those reasons to give you peace of mind about your choice. With Greenberg Gross leading your car accident case in Riverside, you will:
- Have the support of winners: Since the lawyers at Greenberg Gross teamed up and opened their doors in 2013, we’ve made a habit of winning cases. Our firm has gotten more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We want to fight for your financial recovery, too.
- Have an experienced legal team fighting for you: Though Greenberg Gross has been open for just over a decade, most of our attorneys have been practicing law for more than ten years. We employ only capable, experienced lawyers to represent clients like you.
- Get a fearless attorney’s strongest effort: Greenberg Gross has a reputation for taking on the most intimidating defendants. Whether we’re seeking compensation from a motorist or a large corporation, nothing will rattle our fearless legal team.
- Let us lift a heavy weight off your shoulders: We will manage every detail of your case, leading the claims or legal process from start to finish. Knowing that our firm is handling these responsibilities will hopefully provide you with great relief.
Greenberg Gross considers our clients to be family. Our compassion, consistent communication, and relentless fight for your financial recovery will show it.
Hire a Law Firm That Won’t Back Down from Insurance Companies
Insurance companies only care about their own financial condition. Though one or more insurers may owe you compensation, don’t expect them to hand over fair compensation without a fight. In Greenberg Gross, you get a legal team that holds insurers accountable.
We have won several cases that other law firms wrote off as unwinnable. No matter how ruthless the insurance companies are, or how long the odds may seem, Greenberg Gross intends to win for you. Let a Riverside car accident lawyer from our team start fighting for you today.
Your Riverside Car Accident Lawyer Will Seek Compensation for These Damages
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that car accident costs typically increase as a victim’s injuries become more severe. Still, even seemingly minor injuries can cost tens of thousands of dollars for the victim. The lawyers at Greenberg Gross will identify the cost of all your accident-related damages in Riverside, which may include:
- Vehicle repair costs: Liable parties should pay to repair or replace your vehicle after the accident. These parties may also pay for damage to any other property, such as your cell phone and clothing.
- Medical bills: Accident-related medical expenses should be recoverable. We’ll seek money to cover the cost of medical imaging services, hospitalization, specialist appointments, and all other accident-related medical services.
- Professional damages: Recoverable professional damages may include lost income, decreased earning power, missed bonuses and promotions, and lost benefits.
- Pain and suffering: Our attorneys consult mental health experts when leading car accident cases. We’ll identify post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, sleep problems, and any other types of pain and suffering you’ve experienced.
Each of our clients has different damages, including both economic and non-economic harm. Our attorneys will calculate your damages to the dollar, ensuring that we’re fighting for the settlement you deserve.
Services We’ll Provide for Your Car Accident Case in Riverside
We have handled many complex cases with many moving parts. Our attorneys—which include former federal prosecutors—are ready to lead your case from start to finish.
We provide start-to-finish legal services, including:
Collecting Evidence from Your Car Accident in Riverside
We complete detailed investigations, securing any evidence that could help our client. We’ll investigate your car accident in Riverside by:
- Getting any available video footage of the accident
- Interviewing witnesses
- Photographing the scene
- Hiring experts to reconstruct the accident
- Getting the police report for your collision
Evidence is a key piece of settlement negotiations. We’ll act quickly to secure any evidence that could help Greenberg Gross win money for you.
Filing Your Case Within the Statute of Limitations
CCP § 335.1 generally requires us to file car accident cases within two years of the collision. Our team will work quickly to file your case, but we need you to contact us as soon as possible. Missing the filing deadline could mean missing your chance to seek compensation for your damages.
Your lawyer from Greenberg Gross will document your damages using:
- Medical bills
- Bills for vehicle repairs and other property expenses
- Receipts for temporary transportation
- Images of injuries
- Experts’ testimony about your damages
- Any other documentation that helps prove the cost of your accident in Riverside
We take a consistent approach to documenting clients’ damages, as every case is different. Our firm will also consider any future damages you could experience because of your car accident.
Fighting for Your Settlement
Our trial lawyers are tenacious negotiators. We will demand that liable parties cover your damages, and we’ll present evidence and documentation showing why they owe you money.
Taking Your Case to Court, If We Need To
Our lawyers are comfortable in a courtroom because of the experience we have navigating cases like yours. If going to trial becomes the right decision for your case, you’ve chosen a great law firm to represent you.
Call Greenberg Gross Today for a Free Consultation About Your Accident Case
A car accident lawyer from Greenberg Gross will use our firm’s resources in your favor. Our team has won substantial settlements and judgments in Riverside, and we intend to get the money you deserve.
Call Greenberg Gross today to complete your free consultation.