Karson D. Bright
Karson Bright is a highly accomplished and versatile trial lawyer with a remarkable track record in handling complex business matters and advocating for victims of trauma and assault against large government and religious entities. With extensive trial experience and a commitment to achieving justice, Mr. Bright has earned a reputation for excellence, empathy, and unwavering dedication to his clients.
A deeply compassionate advocate, Mr. Bright is committed to protecting the rights of individuals who have suffered trauma and assault at the hands of large government and religious entities. Through unwavering dedication and empathy, Mr. Bright stands as a pillar of support for survivors, empowering them to seek justice and hold powerful institutions accountable. Mr. Bright’s relentless pursuit of truth and justice has resulted in significant victories, providing closure and healing for their clients.
Prior to joining Greenberg Gross, Mr. Bright worked for a mid-size litigation firm, representing clients in complex matters involving contractual disputes, dissenter’s rights actions, construction matters, defamation claims, and fraud matters in both state and federal court. One of Mr. Bright’s accomplishments included representing a multi-national chemical corporation in an arbitration, which included a complex dispute involving intellectual property, fraud, and business claims. Mr. Bright was able to secure his client a seven-figure judgment, and more importantly, secured an order from the arbitrator causing the adverse party to re-transfer dozens of internationally held trademarks to his client. Mr. Bright possesses a profound understanding of business law and has successfully represented numerous clients in high-stakes and intricate business disputes. As an astute negotiator and a formidable litigator, Mr. Bright has secured favorable outcomes for both individual clients and corporations alike.
- Secured seven-figure judgment and declaratory arbitration award on behalf of multi-national chemical corporation.
- Secured mandamus relief on behalf of cannabis dispensary against City of Las Vegas and City Counsel of Las Vegas after proving the City Counsel of Las Vegas failed to provide cannabis dispensary a fair and impartial hearing for a special use permit.
- Successfully represented general contractor and received favorable settlements against multiple corporations that operate properties on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Secured specific performance relief on behalf of client in real estate transaction dispute.
Awards & Recognition
- Best Lawyers in America, “Ones to Watch,” 2024
- Nevada Business Magazine, “Best Up & Coming,” 2021, 2022
- Super Lawyers – Mountain States “Rising Star,” 2022, 2023
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Clark County Bar Association